Deadline for application: September 23rd , 2019
Dates of Academy: October 31st - November 03rd and November 14th – 17th, 2019
The Friedrich-Ebert Foundation is pleased to launch the Call for Applications for the 2019 edition of the Academy for Social Democracy. The Call is open to candidates that fulfill the following requirements:
· From 18 to 27 years.
· Members of youth political forums, trade unions, civil society organizations and young people with a social democratic orientation
· Everyone who is ready to get and give impulses and progressive ideas and visions
The goal of the Academy is to educate and train our participants with social and democratic values who are politically engaged and/or would like to become active in the social and political life of the country.
In order to enable an effective cooperation and to successfully conclude the Academy, it is important that the candidates also meet the following requirements:
· Share the values of freedom, solidarity, tolerance, social justice, equality
· Have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
· Be punctual, organized, enthusiastic
· Full attendance is mandatory
The Foundation covers all accommodation-, food-, and travel-costs (on the basis of supporting documents/tickets).
Those who would like to apply are kindly invited to fill out the form with the requested information and write a motivation letter (min. ½ to max. 1 page).
The deadline for the receipt of applications is the 23rd of September, 2019.
The results of the deliberations will be announced shortly after. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Only after the full completion of the modules the participants will receive a certificate for the successful participation in the Academy.
All applications should be submitted electronically to: rezarta.ajazaj(at)fes-tirana.org